Cookies are small packets of data that are downloaded when you access the web. In general, these technologies can serve a variety of purposes, such as, for example, recognizing you as a user, obtaining information about your browsing habits, or customizing the way content is displayed. The specific uses we make of these technologies are described in the table at the end of the following section.
Según la entidad, la finalidad o el plazo para la que se traten los datos obtenidos a través de las cookies, éstas pueden ser:
Depending on the entity, the purpose or the term for which the data obtained through cookies are processed, these may be:
(a) According to the entity that manages them:
– Own Cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
– Third-party Cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
b) According to their purpose:
– Necessary Cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through the website and use the different options or services that exist in it as could be to control traffic and data communication, make the buying process of an order or use security features while browsing.
– Preference Cookies: These are those that allow to remember information for the user to access the service with certain features that can differentiate your experience from that of other users, such as user settings regarding the language, the number of results to display when the user performs a search, the appearance or content of the service depending on the type of browser through which the user accesses it or the locale from which you access the service.
– Statistical Cookies: These are those that allow the monitoring and analysis of user behavior on websites. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of browsing profiles of the users of these sites, in order to introduce improvements in the service based on the usage data.
– Marketing Cookies: These are those that allow the effective management of advertising spaces that have been included on the website from which the service is provided. They allow to adapt the content of advertising to make it relevant to the user and to avoid showing ads that the user has already seen.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
– Cookies from external social networks: These are those that are used so that users can interact with the content of different social platforms (for example, Facebook), and are used by these third parties to perform behavioral advertising, analysis and monitoring and market research by the third party owner of the social network, as well as for purposes that appear in their legal conditions.
c) According to the period of time they remain activated:
– Session Cookies: these are those designed to collect and store data while the user accesses the website. They are usually used to store information that is only of interest to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (for example, a list of products purchased) and disappear at the end of the session.
– Persistent Cookies: These are those in which the data remain stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
4.1.- The user has the option to allow, block or delete cookies installed on your device through the following configuration panel:
Change your consent | Withdraw your consent
4.2.- In addition, the user has the option to allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your terminal. For more information, please consult the instructions and manuals of your browser for further information: