The processing of the data collected through this form will be the responsibility of FUNDACIÓN CETAQUA, CENTRO TECNOLÓGICO DEL AGUA, FUNDACIÓN PRIVADA (hereinafter, “CETAQUA” or the “Company”), with NIF G-64386626, registered in the Register of Private Foundations of the Generalitat de Catalunya under number 2.305 and with registered office in Barcelona, in Ctra. d’Esplugues, 75 (08940) Cornellà de Llobregat.
Your personal data collected through this form will be processed for the following purposes:
– Registration to events: we will use your identification and contact data, as well as your academic or professional data, to guide and process your registration in events and activities in which you want to participate. The basis of legitimacy is the execution of the contract since its treatment is necessary to formalize the registration and participation in said activities.
– Sharing your data with the participants of the event: if you give us your express consent, we will use your identification and contact data, as well as your academic or professional data, to share them with the participants of the event for networking purposes.
– Send you electronic communications regarding news or calls for upcoming events of our own: we may use your contact details to send you communications (by electronic, printed and / or telephone means) about future events that we organize similar to those you have already attended, based on the legitimate interest in keeping you informed of such news. At any time, you may object to the receipt of such communications.
– Send you your own commercial communications and those of other companies of the Group: if you give us your express consent, we will use your contact details to send you commercial or promotional communications (by electronic, printed and / or telephone means) of Fundación Cetaqua, Centro Tecnológico del Agua, Fundación Privada Cetaqua; Fundación Centro Gallego de Investigaciones del Agua, Fundación Privada; Centro Andaluz de Investigaciones del Agua, Fundación Privada and other companies of the Agbar Group.
Personal data will be processed by the Company as long as it is necessary to carry out the purposes described. After this period, the Company will keep the blocked personal data for the period in which legal responsibilities may arise. When such responsibilities expire, the personal data will be permanently deleted.
The Company will treat personal data in an absolutely confidential manner. Likewise, it has implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to guarantee their security and prevent their destruction, loss, illicit access or illicit alteration. In determining these measures, criteria such as the scope, context and purposes of the processing, the state of the art and the risks in place have been taken into account.
CETAQUA will not communicate your personal data to third parties, unless you have given us your consent or to comply with a legal obligation in the following cases:
– When your consent is necessary to communicate your personal data to third parties, in the data collection forms we will inform you of the purpose of the treatment, of the data object of communication, as well as of the identity or sectors of activity of the possible assignees of your personal data.
– When such communication is imposed by a legal provision or in the event that it is required by Administrations and public entities or State Security Forces and Bodies.
The Company has several suppliers that assist it in the execution of different tasks related to the processing of your personal data, such as providers of computer and/or logistical services for the organization of the event, marketing, among others, as Data Processors.
For service efficiency, some of our suppliers are located in countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA) or being located in the EEA, share the information with other entities located outside that territory. Cetaqua guarantees that:
– Transfers are made to countries for which the European Commission has declared that they provide a level of protection comparable to that of Europe.
– In the absence of such a declaration of adequacy, the Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the Commission have been signed.
You can consult this information on the AEPD page: https://www.aepd.es/es/derechos-y-deberes/cumple-tus-deberes/medidas-de-cumplimiento/transferencias-internacionales
For more information, please contact Cetaqua’s Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cetaqua has appointed a Data Protection Officer. You can contact him to make any query about the processing of your data or exercise any of the rights indicated in the previous section in the contact email: email@example.com. Your request will be dealt with confidentially and answered by the Data Protection Officer.
You have the following data protection rights:
|Right||What does it consist of?|
|Right of access||Consult what personal data we hold about you.|
|Right to rectification||Modify the personal data we hold when it is inaccurate or incomplete.|
|Right to object||Request that we do not process personal data for some specific purposes.|
|Right to delete||Request that we delete personal data.|
|Right of limitation||Request that we limit the processing of personal data, in certain circumstances.|
|Right of portability||Request that we deliver to you in a computer format the information we have about you or that we transmit it to another responsible.|
|Right to lodge a complaint with the competent authority||File a claim with the competent authority to defend your rights, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, through the website www.aepd.es.|
To revoke your consents or to exercise your rights, you can contact CETAQUA, sending a communication to FUNDACIÓN CETAQUA, CENTRO TECNOLÓGICO DEL AGUA, FUNDACIÓN PRIVADA, or by email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the following address: Carrer de l’Encuny, 19U, (08038) Barcelona; with the reference “Data protection”. The application must contain a copy of your ID or other equivalent identification document, as well as the minimum content provided for in the applicable regulations. If the application does not meet the specified requirements, CETAQUA may require you to correct it.